Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Very First Blog


So - I have had a few friends tell me to start a "Rosie" Blog for almost 18 months now - and I have never done it. I am on My Space and Friendster - neither of which get updated...so why would I take on another online project?! Earlier today, a friend of ours sent out a link to her new family blog, and it was so much fun to read about our nephew and the wonder that comes with being 15 months old. I realized that everyone was right. It is a great way to keep loved ones involved, even though they might be far away. So, I asked her if blogging was really as intimidating as I feared it to be. As it turns out, it is fairly simple.


I'm not going to make any promises - but I am going to try and update our new blog, "The Galasso Files" whenever anything major happens to Rich, Rosie, Baby-to-Be or myself.
So - happy reading. Rosie, who is supposed to be napping right now, is pulling on my shirt and asking for "wa-dee" (water), so I guess that is my cue to wrap this up!
Ciao for now...

1 comment:

The Kamienski Chronicles said...

Congratulations. I look forward to reading more posts.