Friday, January 2, 2009

My Resolutions

Hard to believe that it is 2009 already!

RJ smiling up at the lights...

Rosie playing with her baby doll stroller...


I typically have the same resolutions year after year – and I think they are fairly typical, as far as resolutions go. Lose some weight, hit the gym more often, eat out less, get my life more organized…blah, blah, blah. You get the point. Well – this year I decided to do something a little different. I’m not going to make a resolution that pertains to me at all – instead, my resolutions will pertain to Rosie and RJ. So, in 2009 I resolve too:

- capture more moments in my blog so that R & R have a written history of their childhood from my perspective
- take more pictures
- spend more time cuddling on the couch
- not “wish away” these precious moments
- enjoy every moment with Rosie, even the sassy ones
- enjoy every moment with RJ, even the screaming ones

So – 2009 is the year of R & R – and while I am running after my own little R & R, I won’t be lamenting the fact that I don’t ever seem to have any other kind of R & R – the rest and relaxation kind!

No comments: