Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Sweetest Words

The Sweetest Words
July 8, 2008


I tell Rosie that I love her more times in a day than I can count. I really do believe in telling people what is in your heart because you never know what tomorrow will bring. This is probably why I spend so much time and money at Hallmark stores – because if I can’t find the words myself, they usually have them for me!

Well – my countless “I love yous” were finally returned today. I went out with my friend Liz for dinner and a mani/pedi. Before leaving Rosie with Dani, I bent over her while she was sitting in her highchair and asked her for a kiss. She gave me one of her sweet little kisses. I brushed her bangs and said “I love you, baby girl.” She looked at me, with her organic peas in hand and said “Bye-bye Mommy. Eyeee lub you.”

Life is complete.

1 comment:

The Kamienski Chronicles said...

Yeah! She said it! I remember in one of my firsts post you talked about how she wouldn't say it to you. What a wonderful gift! Life is certainly complete.